Why purchase your eyewear at Victoria Vision Eye Care?
Outstanding Professional Service
- Our optometric assistants are available with or without appointment to assist you in the selection of new eyewear. They are health providers who focus upon your needs and preferences and their income is not tied to sales volume or commissions. After spending just a few minutes with our team, you will recognize the depth and breadth of their knowledge of spectacle-lens technology and their enthusiasm for frame design and detail.
- We are always pleased to provide adjustments and repairs.
- Almost all frames and most anti-reflection lens coatings are under warranty for two years, providing for free repair or replacement of broken frames or scratched lenses. Any exceptions from this warranty, such as discontinued lines, will be carefully explained to you prior to purchase.
- Your complete satisfaction with new eyewear purchased in our optical department is our ultimate goal. This is an important consideration for the consumer, because some people have difficulties adapting to new eyewear. You will find our doctors and optometric assistants to be concerned and responsive to any issues that arise. If your optometrist determines that you are unable to adapt to a new prescription or spectacle-lens design during the first 90 days, we will exchange lenses with alternate products of equal value, at no cost to you. Your optometrist will carefully select a different lens design, based upon your personal experience with the initial choice.
- Over 700 frames of the latest frame designs in stock, including children’s, sport, sun and safety;
- Wide range of high-fashion designer lines;
- Extra-value frame and lens packages available to suit limited budgets, too.
- We work with all major spectacle lens manufacturers so that we can select the best reflection-free coatings, high-index thin lenses, light-sensitive tints, ultra-light weight and invisible bifocal progressive lenses for each patient.
Excellent Value with Quality
- The eyewear products we recommend meet the strictest criteria of quality and value. Our prices are excellent relative to retail optical outlets. The consumer should expect that their new eyeglasses provide optimal visual performance and comfort. Frames should be adjustable and parts should be available for repair or replacement.
Give sight to a person in a developing country
- Each time that you purchase new eyeglasses from our clinic, we donate funds to provide an eye examination and eyeglasses for a person in a developing country who would otherwise live in blindness. Click here to read about our support of Optometry Giving Sight.
Independently owned and operated in Victoria for 26 years
- Victoria Vision Eye Care has been a locally owned, independent optometric clinic since 1981. Our optometrists and staff are dedicated to providing patients and their families with life-time eye care.